1. Applicable Scope
- The content of this policy includes how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services.
- This policy does not apply to other related and linked websites, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
2. The Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- When visiting this website or using the functional services provided by this website, you will be asked to provide the necessary personal information depending on the functional nature of the service. We will process and use your personal information within the scope of that specific purpose.
- This website will retain information such as your name, email address, contact information, and time of use when you use interactive functions such as the service mailbox and questionnaires.
- The server will record the relevant behavior when you engage in general browsing, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve the website service. This record is for internal use only and will never be released to the public.
3. Maintenance of Personal Information
- While we take the security of your personal information seriously, there are risks associated with Internet transmission; we have implemented reasonable security measures recognized by the industry to prevent improper access to personal information, as well as leakage, loss, and destruction of personal information, but will not be able to ensure the absolute security of personal information.
- The website host servers are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and safeguard your personal information.
- Our company adopts strict protection measures and all related personnel have signed and are bounded by a confidentiality contract. Any violation of confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal penalties.
4. External Links to the Website
The pages of this website provide links to other websites. You can also click on the links provided by this website to access other websites. However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked website. Please refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The circumstances of the preceding proviso include but are not limited to:
- With written consent from you.
- Explicitly provided by law.
- To protect you from any threats to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest. The information is processed by the provider or collected in a way that does not allow the identification of a specific subject.
- When your actions on the website violate the terms of service or may damage or interfere with the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the disclosure of your personal information would be necessary for the purposes of identification, contact or legal action, as determined by the website administration.
6. Use of Web Browser Cookies
In order to provide the best service, this website will store and access the cookies on your device. If you wish to refuse the processing of cookies, you can set your privacy level to high under the function settings of the browser you are using to refuse the processing of cookies. Note that this may cause some functions of the website to fail to perform normally.
8. Agree to Accept these Terms in the Use of this Website
By using this website, you are deemed to have accepted the collection and use of your personal information by the Company in accordance with this policy. Please do not use this site if you do not agree with this policy. Your continued use of the website after the posting of amendments to this policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those amendments.
9. Contact Us